FaceView Mask™ - Box (20 Masks Per Box)
Available in three colors: white, black, and turquoise!
The FaceView Mask™ (FV-M) is a face mask intended for use by the general public and by healthcare personnel to cover the nose and mouth for source control (to help contain the wearer's respiratory secretions). In accordance with CDC (Center for Disease Control) recommendations on Interim Prevention and Control.
- Fog-resistant in climate controlled settings
- Adjustable aluminum nose piece with foam bar for added comfort
- Aluminum (nose strip)
- Foam Bar
- Crease down middle of plastic portion to keep mask away from face
- Nonwoven Complex Fiber
- Melt-blown Nonwoven Fiber
- Hydrophilic Toray Film
Polyurethane Sponge (Nose Strip)
- Nylon and Spandex (Ear loop)
- PLEASE NOTE: REMOVE TRANSPARENT PLASTIC COVER BY PULLING THE BLUE TAB
- Each box contains 20 masks
- Assure that mask fits snuggly around the nose and mouth and is not visibly dirty, soiled, or torn
- Not recommended for use in any surgical setting or where significant exposure to liquid, bodily, or other hazardous fluids, may be expected
- Not recommended for use in a clinical setting where the infection risk level through inhalation exposure is high
- Not recommended for use in the presence of a high intensity heat source or flammable gas
Shipped via UPS Ground.
For international orders, please submit a request through our contact form.